Usually an account expires when PayPal tries to make a payment on your behalf and can't for some reason (most likely due to an expired credit card, etc...). Once this happens, even if you update your PayPal account, your Sub Sidekick license will stay inactive until you 're-subscribe' with us. This is basically just a 'reset' for your Sub Sidekick account to link to your new payment information. All you will need to do is follow these instructions below.
- Click the Subscription link at the top of your Sub Sidekick page or visit https://www.subsidekick.com/subscribe.php
- Click 'cancel future payments' on your active subscription (if there is not a cancel button, skip to #4)
- Return to the Subscription page
- Click Sign Up for your desired subscription type
- You will be redirected to the PayPal website to complete the subscription with your new payment information.
We would love to be able to resubscribe for you, but unfortunately PayPal doesn't allow this since it's a secure payment process. Let us know once you've done this (by submitting a new ticket to our support team) and we will double-check that everything is working properly on our end.