If you are enrolled in our monthly plan, you can unsubscribe during the times you know you will not be teaching (such as the Summer) and then resubscribe whenever you start subbing again. See directions below:
To unsubscribe, you'll actually want to log-in to your account and 'cancel' your subscription, which will stop all FUTURE payments, but keep your alerts active until the current month's subscription expires:
- Click the Subscription link at the top of the page
- Click cancel on the subscription type that is currently active
Then whenever you are ready to resubscribe, simply log-in and follow these steps:
- Return to the Subscription page
- Click Sign Up for your desired subscription type
- You will be redirected to the PayPal website to complete the subscription
*If you are not sure when the best time is to cancel, first determine when your last day of subbing is going to be. Then you'll want to see when your next Sub Sidekick monthly payment will be so you can cancel before that time. To do this, log-in to your Sub Sidekick page, click on Subscription, and look at the white box titled 'Current Subscription' on the right hand-side. It will show your 'Last Payment' and 'Next Payment.'
If you have any further questions or need any assistance at all, please submit a new ticket to our support team.