A) Accounts: This is where you will add your Substitute Account information from your sub service (Aesop, SubFinder, SmartFindExpress, etc...)
- Click the Accounts tab
- Then click Add Substitute Account
- Choose the appropriate substitute Service that your school district uses
- If the service is Aesop, then choose USA for all USA school districts or Canada for all Canada school districts
- If the service is SmartFindExpress or SubFinder, begin typing the name of your District and click your district when it appears*
- Enter your Substitute Login ID and Substitute Password
- Then click Create
*If you get an error that the account already exists, this indicates that the substitute account has already been added to another Sub Sidekick users settings. Typically, this occurs if you accidentally create multiple accounts. Please login and use your other account. If you need your accounts merged or you have two accounts with the same ID, please submit a new ticket to our support team.
**If you can't find your district, please submit a new ticket to our support team and request for it to be added.
B) Alerts: This is where you will enter the email address and phone number that you would like job alerts to be sent to. You can also manage your text message settings here.